On many stock sites you can read, that "we don't need your pet, we belive it's cute and funny, but thank you..." So, I've never tried to upload a photo from my tortoise or my grandma's cat, until yesterday. I decided to try a postcard-like photo of my grandma's fat, lazy, orange cat - I tought it should be useful for a veterinary or for illustration. And, wow, it's accepted for today!
I don't want to 'sold out' our cat, and I promise I won't upload hundreds of photos about her, but anyway, I'm so happy about it. :)
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience