On many stock sites you can read, that "we don't need your pet, we belive it's cute and funny, but thank you..." So, I've never tried to upload a photo from my tortoise or my grandma's cat, until yesterday. I decided to try a postcard-like photo of my grandma's fat, lazy, orange cat - I tought it should be useful for a veterinary or for illustration. And, wow, it's accepted for today!
I don't want to 'sold out' our cat, and I promise I won't upload hundreds of photos about her, but anyway, I'm so happy about it. :)
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success