On many stock sites you can read, that "we don't need your pet, we belive it's cute and funny, but thank you..." So, I've never tried to upload a photo from my tortoise or my grandma's cat, until yesterday. I decided to try a postcard-like photo of my grandma's fat, lazy, orange cat - I tought it should be useful for a veterinary or for illustration. And, wow, it's accepted for today!
I don't want to 'sold out' our cat, and I promise I won't upload hundreds of photos about her, but anyway, I'm so happy about it. :)
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready