On many stock sites you can read, that "we don't need your pet, we belive it's cute and funny, but thank you..." So, I've never tried to upload a photo from my tortoise or my grandma's cat, until yesterday. I decided to try a postcard-like photo of my grandma's fat, lazy, orange cat - I tought it should be useful for a veterinary or for illustration. And, wow, it's accepted for today!
I don't want to 'sold out' our cat, and I promise I won't upload hundreds of photos about her, but anyway, I'm so happy about it. :)
- Staying Put
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime