An excerpt for Dreamstime
Appreciation for your Art.
The colors of the world come back at me through your lenses, faces smiling with a joy I have yet to express. However, I dream deeply in color because my world is not yet the perfect image of truth able to be translated into black and white. My dreams I find scattered throughout the many stacks of photographs on a table. Your visions mingle with my dreams at that place where we meet and dance between the worlds- and my reality became a new place suddenly; I can feel in Technicolor. And today this makes everything right with my world.
Thank you Dreamstime Photographers.
(there is also a full length poem coming, and perhaps I'll share that here when it is finished as well)
"The Truth of the Matter" is a book of Poetry/Prose & Deeply Personal Thoughts of Author, C.D.Grant--Coming Fall 2009
"The Truth of the Matter"
Cover Design & Layout
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner or the publisher.
Photo credits: Maxfx.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget