An excerpt for Dreamstime
Appreciation for your Art.
The colors of the world come back at me through your lenses, faces smiling with a joy I have yet to express. However, I dream deeply in color because my world is not yet the perfect image of truth able to be translated into black and white. My dreams I find scattered throughout the many stacks of photographs on a table. Your visions mingle with my dreams at that place where we meet and dance between the worlds- and my reality became a new place suddenly; I can feel in Technicolor. And today this makes everything right with my world.
Thank you Dreamstime Photographers.
(there is also a full length poem coming, and perhaps I'll share that here when it is finished as well)
"The Truth of the Matter" is a book of Poetry/Prose & Deeply Personal Thoughts of Author, C.D.Grant--Coming Fall 2009
"The Truth of the Matter"
Cover Design & Layout
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner or the publisher.
Photo credits: Maxfx.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience