Exchange rates give me a Dreamstime bonus!
And there is another pass off effect. Lots of Australian importers of camera gear bought a lot of stuff when the dollar was high, so my money now buys more camera gear.
For instance, I bought a new Canon 24-105 L IS lens on Thursday for $1100 AUD which is $USD869. This made it the cheapest shop in the world at the time.
Right now I am busily loading more pics at DT trying to make that extra 20%. I hope the shift in the dollar is working for you as well.
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!