Exchange rates give me a Dreamstime bonus!
And there is another pass off effect. Lots of Australian importers of camera gear bought a lot of stuff when the dollar was high, so my money now buys more camera gear.
For instance, I bought a new Canon 24-105 L IS lens on Thursday for $1100 AUD which is $USD869. This made it the cheapest shop in the world at the time.
Right now I am busily loading more pics at DT trying to make that extra 20%. I hope the shift in the dollar is working for you as well.
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings