Exchange rates give me a Dreamstime bonus!
And there is another pass off effect. Lots of Australian importers of camera gear bought a lot of stuff when the dollar was high, so my money now buys more camera gear.
For instance, I bought a new Canon 24-105 L IS lens on Thursday for $1100 AUD which is $USD869. This made it the cheapest shop in the world at the time.
Right now I am busily loading more pics at DT trying to make that extra 20%. I hope the shift in the dollar is working for you as well.
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images