Exchange rates give me a Dreamstime bonus!
And there is another pass off effect. Lots of Australian importers of camera gear bought a lot of stuff when the dollar was high, so my money now buys more camera gear.
For instance, I bought a new Canon 24-105 L IS lens on Thursday for $1100 AUD which is $USD869. This made it the cheapest shop in the world at the time.
Right now I am busily loading more pics at DT trying to make that extra 20%. I hope the shift in the dollar is working for you as well.
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People