Everyone feels excited when they find their images being used somewhere. Unfortunately those designers aren't going to send you a postcard telling you where they used them. But here is a well known trick that you can use to find your images on the internet.
Google one of the following:
1. copyright (your nickname)
2. copyright (your real name)
3. photo credits (your nickname)
4. photo credits (your real name)
For example, I would google copyright shuttlecock and see what comes up. Sometimes you have to wade through all the stock sites with your images before you find the gem. Almost like digging for gold.
Recently found this on the web.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite