Everyone feels excited when they find their images being used somewhere. Unfortunately those designers aren't going to send you a postcard telling you where they used them. But here is a well known trick that you can use to find your images on the internet.
Google one of the following:
1. copyright (your nickname)
2. copyright (your real name)
3. photo credits (your nickname)
4. photo credits (your real name)
For example, I would google copyright shuttlecock and see what comes up. Sometimes you have to wade through all the stock sites with your images before you find the gem. Almost like digging for gold.
Recently found this on the web.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road