Everyone feels excited when they find their images being used somewhere. Unfortunately those designers aren't going to send you a postcard telling you where they used them. But here is a well known trick that you can use to find your images on the internet.
Google one of the following:
1. copyright (your nickname)
2. copyright (your real name)
3. photo credits (your nickname)
4. photo credits (your real name)
For example, I would google copyright shuttlecock and see what comes up. Sometimes you have to wade through all the stock sites with your images before you find the gem. Almost like digging for gold.
Recently found this on the web.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera