Exciting Trip Ahead of Me
In a little over a week I will be flying back to my home town of Orlando, Florida because my nieces have been begging me for several years to come to one of their Karate tournaments but I was never able to make it to one of them until now since they live on the East Coast and I live on the West Coast of the United States. I chose to go to this match because it was based in Florida and also it is their final match of the year. Last years final match the Grand Champions got samurai swords instead of trophies which both of my nieces had enough points to be Grand Champions from all their tournaments they have won through out the year so they both received a samurai sword.
While I am at their tournament I am hoping that I will be able to get several good shots of the girls during the competition for me to use here on Dreamstime. I'm crossing my fingers since I do not normally take people shots :)
Also while I am in Florida I will be taking lots of other photos too for my portfolio but mainly of animals of course. :) I told my mom I really want to get pictures of Gators cause they always remind me of back home in Florida so we plan on hitting Gatorland while I am on my visit.
I am really excited about this trip because I do get to go back home for a few days and see my family and if all goes well with the pictures of my nieces they will be my first models.
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden