One of my first blogs I wrote was about my thoughts Not to become an exclusive contributer. But over the months I changed my mind. I thought about it a long time. Every now and then I looked at the exclusivity button on the management area and saw what my earnings could have been.
Then I counted my earnings elsewhere and everytime I checked, I earned more on Dreamstime if I was an exclusive contributer.
I also took in account the time I was spending uploading to the other sites. It does saves a lot of time and effort that I can spent now on taken more and better pictures and spent more time downstairs with my family than upstairs with my computer!
It is like getting maried. The first ones who are getting are the ones that shouted: I will never do that!
I shouted I will never go exclusive and look at me now.... and I am happy with it!
Have a nice day!
I am going to celebrate my freedom today, as it was 65 years ago, on the 5th of May 1945 that Holland was liberated of the second world war.
Make love, not war and respect each others differences.
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images