One of my first blogs I wrote was about my thoughts Not to become an exclusive contributer. But over the months I changed my mind. I thought about it a long time. Every now and then I looked at the exclusivity button on the management area and saw what my earnings could have been.
Then I counted my earnings elsewhere and everytime I checked, I earned more on Dreamstime if I was an exclusive contributer.
I also took in account the time I was spending uploading to the other sites. It does saves a lot of time and effort that I can spent now on taken more and better pictures and spent more time downstairs with my family than upstairs with my computer!
It is like getting maried. The first ones who are getting are the ones that shouted: I will never do that!
I shouted I will never go exclusive and look at me now.... and I am happy with it!
Have a nice day!
I am going to celebrate my freedom today, as it was 65 years ago, on the 5th of May 1945 that Holland was liberated of the second world war.
Make love, not war and respect each others differences.
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know