just after three months and a bit I decided to become an exclusive contributor to Dreamstime. Compared to other stock agencies around, I feel more comfy here, have the impression, that the chances to build up a decent portfolio might be bigger.
I have learnt already more about how a stock photographer should 'tic', thinking, creating and working more in concepts. Some of you guys have been very helpful without knowing it, just by looking through your portfolios, reading your comments.
Thx for that. I hope I can be a help for one or some out here in the community.
Best regards from Perth
Photo credits: Robert Bayer.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking