just after three months and a bit I decided to become an exclusive contributor to Dreamstime. Compared to other stock agencies around, I feel more comfy here, have the impression, that the chances to build up a decent portfolio might be bigger.
I have learnt already more about how a stock photographer should 'tic', thinking, creating and working more in concepts. Some of you guys have been very helpful without knowing it, just by looking through your portfolios, reading your comments.
Thx for that. I hope I can be a help for one or some out here in the community.
Best regards from Perth
Photo credits: Robert Bayer.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images