What a stressful and frustrating situation to be in.
I am now free as an exclusive photographer here at Dreamstime and over XXX$ in the hole.
BUT.. I am cool with that, it's going to take some work to get into a positive $ amount.. uploading more images and photos here.. which I am really excited about doing.. '0)
What the best is .. is the freedom I have now. Now I can sell my prints, cards, posters, mugs, tee's etc.... anywhere I want. This is such an overwhelming feeling and a huge weight off my shoulders.
I want to thank everyone that has helped in this situation with me. I do appreciate everything that has been done, from the bottom of my heart.
I will continue to learn and grow and be a part of Dreamstime, just not exclusive.
Photo credits: Andres Rodriguez.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America