Exclusive or Not?
I'm at 40 images online and I am just wondering Should I go exclusive at Dreamstime once I cross the 50 images mark???
The only thing that is pulling me back is that even after 3 months I am yet to get a sale here, so whether going exclusive is the right decision? If I do, is it something that can be canceled at a later stage of time? You can see the kind of subjects that I can shoot from the images in this post.
I am also new to the field of stock photography. So I haven't tried any major agency sites so far.
Being more experienced in this field, what do you advise? Go exclusive, or try all major sites to find where I can turn lucky, or something even better uhm..?
Photo credits: Midhun Menon.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer