Exclusive or Not?
I'm at 40 images online and I am just wondering Should I go exclusive at Dreamstime once I cross the 50 images mark???
The only thing that is pulling me back is that even after 3 months I am yet to get a sale here, so whether going exclusive is the right decision? If I do, is it something that can be canceled at a later stage of time? You can see the kind of subjects that I can shoot from the images in this post.
I am also new to the field of stock photography. So I haven't tried any major agency sites so far.
Being more experienced in this field, what do you advise? Go exclusive, or try all major sites to find where I can turn lucky, or something even better uhm..?
Photo credits: Midhun Menon.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller