Exclusive, or Not
I already have many, many images that are exclusive with Dreamstime, but I am thinking of going totally exclusive with them. I am currently active with three other stock agencies, but Dreamstime is where I seem to have found the fit for my images. I like the simplicity of dealing with only one agency, but I wonder if I would be losing opportunities by leaving the other agencies. Do the benefits that Dreamstime offers exclusive photographers make up for this potential loss?
If there is anyone out there who can offer me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it!
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know