Exclusive, or Not
I already have many, many images that are exclusive with Dreamstime, but I am thinking of going totally exclusive with them. I am currently active with three other stock agencies, but Dreamstime is where I seem to have found the fit for my images. I like the simplicity of dealing with only one agency, but I wonder if I would be losing opportunities by leaving the other agencies. Do the benefits that Dreamstime offers exclusive photographers make up for this potential loss?
If there is anyone out there who can offer me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it!
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava