Exclusive, or Not
I already have many, many images that are exclusive with Dreamstime, but I am thinking of going totally exclusive with them. I am currently active with three other stock agencies, but Dreamstime is where I seem to have found the fit for my images. I like the simplicity of dealing with only one agency, but I wonder if I would be losing opportunities by leaving the other agencies. Do the benefits that Dreamstime offers exclusive photographers make up for this potential loss?
If there is anyone out there who can offer me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it!
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?