Exclusive, or Not
I already have many, many images that are exclusive with Dreamstime, but I am thinking of going totally exclusive with them. I am currently active with three other stock agencies, but Dreamstime is where I seem to have found the fit for my images. I like the simplicity of dealing with only one agency, but I wonder if I would be losing opportunities by leaving the other agencies. Do the benefits that Dreamstime offers exclusive photographers make up for this potential loss?
If there is anyone out there who can offer me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it!
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc