Although my regular sales seem okay for a newbie ( 5 over the last week), it appears the real bucks are in someone buying the exclusive rights to an image. Does this happen very often or is it a rare occurrence. I would like to be able to upgrade my mode of transportation (on the left) to something a little more comfortable.
Photo credits: Ken Backer.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!