You never know what image would make the most revenue for you. Last month I had my first sell with SR-EL (Sell the Rights) license.
Image was staying in my portfolio for two years with just one regular royalty free sale. And here we go! Three-digits amount in one day.
Good luck everyone with your sales!
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget