Today's suprise is two new sales from my exclusive images - thank you!:
In my opinion, exclusivity is not the best way on any stock sites. Maybe some of you will disagree, but I think I'm not good enough for exclusivity. :)
However, the option in Dreamstime that you can sell your images like exclusive without being an exclusive photographer is a unique and really good feature! Give enough freedom for photographer and...is it good for buyers also? What do you think?
As I imagine, buyers like photos they cannot reach in other sites, and it's important how many times a photo has been downloaded, how popular it is. I'm not thinking of couples in sunset or children in playground, but travel shots or building portraits. Should it be true?
Photo credits: Aginger.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images