Today's suprise is two new sales from my exclusive images - thank you!:
In my opinion, exclusivity is not the best way on any stock sites. Maybe some of you will disagree, but I think I'm not good enough for exclusivity. :)
However, the option in Dreamstime that you can sell your images like exclusive without being an exclusive photographer is a unique and really good feature! Give enough freedom for photographer and...is it good for buyers also? What do you think?
As I imagine, buyers like photos they cannot reach in other sites, and it's important how many times a photo has been downloaded, how popular it is. I'm not thinking of couples in sunset or children in playground, but travel shots or building portraits. Should it be true?
Photo credits: Aginger.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success