Today's suprise is two new sales from my exclusive images - thank you!:
In my opinion, exclusivity is not the best way on any stock sites. Maybe some of you will disagree, but I think I'm not good enough for exclusivity. :)
However, the option in Dreamstime that you can sell your images like exclusive without being an exclusive photographer is a unique and really good feature! Give enough freedom for photographer and...is it good for buyers also? What do you think?
As I imagine, buyers like photos they cannot reach in other sites, and it's important how many times a photo has been downloaded, how popular it is. I'm not thinking of couples in sunset or children in playground, but travel shots or building portraits. Should it be true?
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience