Today's suprise is two new sales from my exclusive images - thank you!:
In my opinion, exclusivity is not the best way on any stock sites. Maybe some of you will disagree, but I think I'm not good enough for exclusivity. :)
However, the option in Dreamstime that you can sell your images like exclusive without being an exclusive photographer is a unique and really good feature! Give enough freedom for photographer and...is it good for buyers also? What do you think?
As I imagine, buyers like photos they cannot reach in other sites, and it's important how many times a photo has been downloaded, how popular it is. I'm not thinking of couples in sunset or children in playground, but travel shots or building portraits. Should it be true?
Photo credits: Aginger.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road