Exclusive on a Sunday
Lovely surprise today!! Just received an email from DT telling me I am now an Exclusive Photographer! I only sent an email requesting this yesterday and did not expect a reply until well into next week.
I have been a member at DT since 2006 but until a couple of weeks ago did not really put much effort in - I just uploaded lots of photos without really researching enough into what was needed and then got very demotivated when I did not get many uploads accepted.
This month I have had 22 uploads accepted so far and, OK, some rejections but I am hoping to build on this in the coming weeks.
Lots to learn about stock photography and DT but I am passionate about digital photography and quite determined when I make my mind up about doing something.
Any help from anyone here will be gratefully received.
Photo credits: Cherry Larcombe.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings