Exclusive on a Sunday
Lovely surprise today!! Just received an email from DT telling me I am now an Exclusive Photographer! I only sent an email requesting this yesterday and did not expect a reply until well into next week.
I have been a member at DT since 2006 but until a couple of weeks ago did not really put much effort in - I just uploaded lots of photos without really researching enough into what was needed and then got very demotivated when I did not get many uploads accepted.
This month I have had 22 uploads accepted so far and, OK, some rejections but I am hoping to build on this in the coming weeks.
Lots to learn about stock photography and DT but I am passionate about digital photography and quite determined when I make my mind up about doing something.
Any help from anyone here will be gratefully received.
Photo credits: Cherry Larcombe.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava