Exclusive on a Sunday
Lovely surprise today!! Just received an email from DT telling me I am now an Exclusive Photographer! I only sent an email requesting this yesterday and did not expect a reply until well into next week.
I have been a member at DT since 2006 but until a couple of weeks ago did not really put much effort in - I just uploaded lots of photos without really researching enough into what was needed and then got very demotivated when I did not get many uploads accepted.
This month I have had 22 uploads accepted so far and, OK, some rejections but I am hoping to build on this in the coming weeks.
Lots to learn about stock photography and DT but I am passionate about digital photography and quite determined when I make my mind up about doing something.
Any help from anyone here will be gratefully received.
Photo credits: Cherry Larcombe.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal