I recommend exclusivity in DT to everyone who is going in to micro stock industry because it is a great agency to learn and develop skills.
However, since I have some other plans and aims which I want to achieve , I am leaving exclusivity of Dreamstime as of today.
I want to thank you all , DT team and friends, who encouraged me in microstock business and helped me improving my skills in the business.
DT will always remain as the home of my portfolio.
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget