Exclusivity : yes baby!
Just a little message to say that yesterday, I have been accepted in the Dreamstime's exclusive contributors group. Yes! After reading many positive comments by exclusive contributors, and after accepting the fact that I just don't have enough time to submit to many stock sites, I patiently waited to have 50 pictures in my portfolio. Then I applied for the DT ''elite'' group and after almost 2 weeks, I've been accepted. I have to say that it almost feels as good as making the first sale! I know I need to step up my game now and I'm ready for it. And I can't wait to see views and sales go up...
Here are some of my pictures (the chairs picture is the 50th that has been accepted):
Photo credits: Fredbro.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon