there are programs available that allows you to edit the Exif/Iptc data of a photo so that you can add title, describtion and keywords to it. Which program works best?
So far I found and tried I.tag but it turned out it accepted only 5 keywords from a list of 30. Title and description worked OK.
Photo credits: Richard Thomas.
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
Related image searches
related image searches