I've found a new reason for living and that's from having the goal to have success in stock photography. I needed another goal in my life and this is it. I haven't done it very long but I'm learning more everyday. I took a photography class a few years ago but I don't remember any of it now, it's just so much better to go out and learn things myself through trial and error. That's what I've realized, nothing I've learned about anything really fell into place until I went out and did it myself. I so proud of my 10 photos that were accepted, now I want to see my first download. I've got to think positive because mentality creates reality. It's only a matter of time now.
Photo credits: Sooogles.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day