I've found a new reason for living and that's from having the goal to have success in stock photography. I needed another goal in my life and this is it. I haven't done it very long but I'm learning more everyday. I took a photography class a few years ago but I don't remember any of it now, it's just so much better to go out and learn things myself through trial and error. That's what I've realized, nothing I've learned about anything really fell into place until I went out and did it myself. I so proud of my 10 photos that were accepted, now I want to see my first download. I've got to think positive because mentality creates reality. It's only a matter of time now.
Photo credits: Sooogles.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry