I've found a new reason for living and that's from having the goal to have success in stock photography. I needed another goal in my life and this is it. I haven't done it very long but I'm learning more everyday. I took a photography class a few years ago but I don't remember any of it now, it's just so much better to go out and learn things myself through trial and error. That's what I've realized, nothing I've learned about anything really fell into place until I went out and did it myself. I so proud of my 10 photos that were accepted, now I want to see my first download. I've got to think positive because mentality creates reality. It's only a matter of time now.
Photo credits: Sooogles.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!