I've found a new reason for living and that's from having the goal to have success in stock photography. I needed another goal in my life and this is it. I haven't done it very long but I'm learning more everyday. I took a photography class a few years ago but I don't remember any of it now, it's just so much better to go out and learn things myself through trial and error. That's what I've realized, nothing I've learned about anything really fell into place until I went out and did it myself. I so proud of my 10 photos that were accepted, now I want to see my first download. I've got to think positive because mentality creates reality. It's only a matter of time now.
Photo credits: Sooogles.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?