Experimenting with out of focus subjects
I tried this photo the other day when i brought a container of fresh blackberries from a farm stand. They were the sweetest, juiciest, most mouthwatering little pockets of goodness that i had ever tasted. They were so beautiful that I had to whip out my camera for a few snapshots. Sure, they were pretty. But when i took my camera out of focus, and it took the subject to a whole new level! light glimmered of them, creating circles overlapping each other one by one. I will definitely be working with out of focus subjects in the future!
Photo credits: Annaskahill.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama