Experimenting with out of focus subjects
I tried this photo the other day when i brought a container of fresh blackberries from a farm stand. They were the sweetest, juiciest, most mouthwatering little pockets of goodness that i had ever tasted. They were so beautiful that I had to whip out my camera for a few snapshots. Sure, they were pretty. But when i took my camera out of focus, and it took the subject to a whole new level! light glimmered of them, creating circles overlapping each other one by one. I will definitely be working with out of focus subjects in the future!
Photo credits: Annaskahill.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success