Experiments - Dreamstime
Picking up the lights for this photo session took a lot of time. Eventually settled on a single softbox, hanging from the ceiling. This is not the first time when I realize that just a randomly settled light source can be more effective than a bunch of them installed "with thinking".
Photo credits: Maksim Shmeljov.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone