Explore, explore, explore! - Dreamstime
Again trying to find new ideas to draw, new emotions to illustrate, new images to submit... When you have more than one thousand images online you have to spend a lot of time to find something new to show.
So, you know, for Christmas my choice was... Something old!
And now again.
Traditional media, with a little help from my new Wacom Cintiq graphic tablet, is my job in these days. First watercolors, and now grey pencil! I'm trying to find simple solutions to solve complicate problems.
So I've just submitted some illustrations for little kids in greyscale, hand drawn with my beloved old grey pencil. Maybe some art buyer needs to have greyscale illustrations, old style images, ready for a cheap monochromatic print.
Well... Good luck! ;)
Photo credits: Carla Francesca Castagno.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone