EXPO 2015 at Milan
The green facade and yellow tram were the first to be seen after exit from the Milan metro station. It was beautiful day and I was suprised with the beauty of the city. Usualy the Rome is the most beautiful Italian city, but that day Milan was splendid. The famous Gallery Vittorio Emanuele was full of people.
Immediately after entering EXPO space the Gigant figures made of food are waiting for visitors to be seen.
I had no time to read about them, there were more than 100 different pavilions waiting to be visited. For some of them 2.5 hours was foreseen waiting time for entrance plus time to visit the pavilion. I visited Thailand pav.
Chinese had very interesting snake like skin in red color,
while Italian was in pure white with interesting cuttings.
It was very exiting to see the Tree of life, both in day light as well as in night scene.
At the end I was happy to see the building of famous San Raffaello, Research and Medical Centre, the European Excellence.
Photo credits: Ninoak.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?