Expose frequently photos
That technique can also be done in for example Photoshop it is difficult and the result is not identical to what camera can do, but let try. You can take two photos of the same scene but with two different expose and then in graphic program compound one image based on those two or just put layer with blur filter (Gaussian Blur). Have a fun…
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images