Many of my photos submitted, are rejected for various reasons, but this time, the image of my old flute was accepted immediately... perhaps I'm starting really understand what is meant for "images that exceed the technical quality and creativity of the images already online"?
Photo credits: Dani74.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking