I also tried to read threads as much as I can to know more & more about the site that takes at least 1 hour from me everyday now! (DT of course)
I'm enjoying every section & everyday I learn more & more from it...
Latest sections, Popular photos, blogs etc... But the message boards is the most useful place for who wants to make things clear...
And it's funny because if you think you're not looking for anything in particular, there is always an issue that will pay your attention, even welcoming a new member with a nice portfolio...
It's really nice to feel your self active & belong to the world where artists meet!
I felt like expressing my self & advice the new members, go to message boards, it will make you avoid many mistakes... knowing the members better day by day & change your point view that DT is not only a photo stock!
Express your self...
PS: This photo was an inspiration from the message boards...
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one