I also tried to read threads as much as I can to know more & more about the site that takes at least 1 hour from me everyday now! (DT of course)
I'm enjoying every section & everyday I learn more & more from it...
Latest sections, Popular photos, blogs etc... But the message boards is the most useful place for who wants to make things clear...
And it's funny because if you think you're not looking for anything in particular, there is always an issue that will pay your attention, even welcoming a new member with a nice portfolio...
It's really nice to feel your self active & belong to the world where artists meet!
I felt like expressing my self & advice the new members, go to message boards, it will make you avoid many mistakes... knowing the members better day by day & change your point view that DT is not only a photo stock!
Express your self...
PS: This photo was an inspiration from the message boards...
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit