Extended license is not a myth
I have been with Dreamstime for almost a year now and like every one else I have had the excitment of my first accepted photo.
This of course inspired me to carry on.
Then I got my first sale. I remember it like it was yesterday, wow was I excited.
That excitment still remains with every sale. I also have tried to keep informed of what goes on in Dreamstime so I continue to read the blogs and forums and occasionlly see where someone mentioned that they sold a photo under an extended license.
So as I accumulated sales from the selling of my photos, I kind of thought the extended licenses was some sort of myth or urban legend.
The thing you here about but never really saw for yourself.
Auhhhhh but one morning when I logged on and saw my earnings balance it had jumped up a bunch.
I looked at it again thinking someone must have made a mistake so I went to my sales and bingo.
One of my personal favorites had sold under a web extended license.
The myth was busted I actually had one myself.
Another first to celebrate , and another reason to get excited.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?