Extended license is not a myth
I have been with Dreamstime for almost a year now and like every one else I have had the excitment of my first accepted photo.
This of course inspired me to carry on.
Then I got my first sale. I remember it like it was yesterday, wow was I excited.
That excitment still remains with every sale. I also have tried to keep informed of what goes on in Dreamstime so I continue to read the blogs and forums and occasionlly see where someone mentioned that they sold a photo under an extended license.
So as I accumulated sales from the selling of my photos, I kind of thought the extended licenses was some sort of myth or urban legend.
The thing you here about but never really saw for yourself.
Auhhhhh but one morning when I logged on and saw my earnings balance it had jumped up a bunch.
I looked at it again thinking someone must have made a mistake so I went to my sales and bingo.
One of my personal favorites had sold under a web extended license.
The myth was busted I actually had one myself.
Another first to celebrate , and another reason to get excited.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite