Hello, i haven't posted for a while and i wanted to share with you my new photos made with a reversed 55mm lens on extension tubes. I will try to go even closer with a reversed 28mm lens, as you know as the focal distance goes wider the reversed lens zooms even more, so at this focal range i should have about 4X magnification. Will post again with the new results, in the meantime i hope you like my photos, and advice is welcome.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Insects related image searches
Photo credits: Radub85.