Hello, i haven't posted for a while and i wanted to share with you my new photos made with a reversed 55mm lens on extension tubes. I will try to go even closer with a reversed 28mm lens, as you know as the focal distance goes wider the reversed lens zooms even more, so at this focal range i should have about 4X magnification. Will post again with the new results, in the meantime i hope you like my photos, and advice is welcome.
Photo credits: Radub85.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite