Hello, i haven't posted for a while and i wanted to share with you my new photos made with a reversed 55mm lens on extension tubes. I will try to go even closer with a reversed 28mm lens, as you know as the focal distance goes wider the reversed lens zooms even more, so at this focal range i should have about 4X magnification. Will post again with the new results, in the meantime i hope you like my photos, and advice is welcome.
Photo credits: Radub85.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective