Hello, i haven't posted for a while and i wanted to share with you my new photos made with a reversed 55mm lens on extension tubes. I will try to go even closer with a reversed 28mm lens, as you know as the focal distance goes wider the reversed lens zooms even more, so at this focal range i should have about 4X magnification. Will post again with the new results, in the meantime i hope you like my photos, and advice is welcome.
Photo credits: Radub85.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava