An Eye For The Extraordinary
I often find myself looking for a specific image but it tends to be something difficult to find. A photo of a mother breastfeeding or a snowy terrain of pine trees... Usually it has to really be something different than the normalcy of everything else that will stop me in my tracks.
Unfortunately, having an eye for the extraordinary isn't easy, as more often than not I end up not finding anything and leaving empty handed.
Is this something that you would say is a trait we share?
Photo credits: Fotomy.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings