An Eye For The Extraordinary - Dreamstime
I often find myself looking for a specific image but it tends to be something difficult to find. A photo of a mother breastfeeding or a snowy terrain of pine trees... Usually it has to really be something different than the normalcy of everything else that will stop me in my tracks.
Unfortunately, having an eye for the extraordinary isn't easy, as more often than not I end up not finding anything and leaving empty handed.
Is this something that you would say is a trait we share?
Photo credits: Fotomy.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images