My sight without glasses is 20/400, which is considered legally blind.
I can not use my right eye when taking photos, and though I prefer a screen view like on some cameras, my rebel does not have one. maybe someday I will be able to afford a newer one.
I just want to remind everyone not to neglect there eyesight, Get your eyes examined at least every two years (and I do not mean the eye chart in your physicians office)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
Related image searches
Eyes related image searches