My sight without glasses is 20/400, which is considered legally blind.
I can not use my right eye when taking photos, and though I prefer a screen view like on some cameras, my rebel does not have one. maybe someday I will be able to afford a newer one.
I just want to remind everyone not to neglect there eyesight, Get your eyes examined at least every two years (and I do not mean the eye chart in your physicians office)
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Eyes related image searches