My sight without glasses is 20/400, which is considered legally blind.
I can not use my right eye when taking photos, and though I prefer a screen view like on some cameras, my rebel does not have one. maybe someday I will be able to afford a newer one.
I just want to remind everyone not to neglect there eyesight, Get your eyes examined at least every two years (and I do not mean the eye chart in your physicians office)
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
Related image searches
related image searches