The Face of an Insect
I would like all to know that this picture on the left is the reason why I named this blog “The face of an Insect”. This is really the first time I could see emotions on the face of this colorful caterpillar. Please note that no artificial coloring has been done this image while post processing. I was following this caterpillar on a coconut for quite a long time. After some 15 minutes, it realized that it was moving on the same surface which was being manipulated by someone behind the lens which made it look at the lens this way. Sounds strange but really it kept staring like this till I took the camera away and left it on a leaf, till then it was running around like a kid on that coconut which was actually at treadmill I made for it. :D
Photo credits: Nikhil Gangavane.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step