Facebook and Twitter... and a new studio
I've finally decided to take the plunge and open my very own studio! It's been a long time coming, but you've got to take these decisions when you're ready to... not when someone else tells you to or even if an 'unmissable' opportunity arises... at the end of the day if you're not ready, that's it.
So, we're not quite open yet but very close. And the only reason for not being open before now is that I've been too busy! Which is good really.
Part of the grand plan is to improve the online presence of 'Stuart Key Photography', and these days that inevitably involves blogging, Facebook and Twitter. So, I've recently setup a Facebook Group (tied into my personal page, as the creator) and a Twitter account.
So far there is not much content, but you have to start somewhere right? My biggest concern at this stage is how am I going to make time to keep all these things up-to-date and interesting? Any tips on useful smartphone apps or tools which may help would be very much appreciated.
Not sure how/if this will work, but here are links to the Facebook Group (guess you'll have to 'be my friend' to join it!) and Twitter:
Seriously, any help on how to keep all the balls juggled in the air would be appreciated! Thanks.
Photo credits: Stuart Key.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success