Fact Or Fable?
In the Internet communities we all have usernames, we all haven't seen each others ever (of course there're some exceptions) and our judgement on each other is based on our observation skills, and it depends on everything that others want to let us know about themselves.
Do you trust it? Do you believe every story people talk about themselves? Every experience they have gone through? Is everything really happened? Are blog entries true life stories or are they colorful tales of productive imagination?
Are we really those persons what we are in real life? Or are we those who we want to be? Facts or fables?
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!