Fact Or Fable?
In the Internet communities we all have usernames, we all haven't seen each others ever (of course there're some exceptions) and our judgement on each other is based on our observation skills, and it depends on everything that others want to let us know about themselves.
Do you trust it? Do you believe every story people talk about themselves? Every experience they have gone through? Is everything really happened? Are blog entries true life stories or are they colorful tales of productive imagination?
Are we really those persons what we are in real life? Or are we those who we want to be? Facts or fables?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images