To create the fantasy in the reality, the New Swan Stone Palace has achieved the ultimate. The castle itself merged with the surrounding scene and presents different appearance during the 4 seasons, just like a gem among the mountains.
It’s in good shape and because of its fairy tale-like looks it is sometimes called the Cinderella Castle. It’s remarkable, prominent though idyllic look on the mountain hill caused the palace to appear in movies several times, and was the inspiration for Sleeping Beauty Castle at both Disneyland Park and Hong Kong Disneyland and for the Cinderella Castles at the Magic Kingdom and Tokyo Disneyland.
Now it becomes one of the symbols of Germany and it’s the most photographed building in its country. The 2 photos attached for sharing & hope you will like it.
Photo credits: Toneimage.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project