1. Get to wear cozy sweaters.
2. Getting close around the fire to keep warm.
3. No bugs!
1. Better chance of getting rained on.
2. Swimming in mountain rivers isn't nearly as much fun.
3. Shorter days.
Our family likes to make an excursion for the labor day long weekend each year. This year's trip was out to Kananaskis Country. It is a beautiful area of Alberta, Canada. One of the great things about camping is the chance to see some wildlife!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden