1. Get to wear cozy sweaters.
2. Getting close around the fire to keep warm.
3. No bugs!
1. Better chance of getting rained on.
2. Swimming in mountain rivers isn't nearly as much fun.
3. Shorter days.
Our family likes to make an excursion for the labor day long weekend each year. This year's trip was out to Kananaskis Country. It is a beautiful area of Alberta, Canada. One of the great things about camping is the chance to see some wildlife!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips