1. Get to wear cozy sweaters.
2. Getting close around the fire to keep warm.
3. No bugs!
1. Better chance of getting rained on.
2. Swimming in mountain rivers isn't nearly as much fun.
3. Shorter days.
Our family likes to make an excursion for the labor day long weekend each year. This year's trip was out to Kananaskis Country. It is a beautiful area of Alberta, Canada. One of the great things about camping is the chance to see some wildlife!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget