Whenever fall rolls around I can't help but get renewed about my appreciation for nature. It's as if all the trees show all the beauty before they go to sleep for the winter.
The only thing I don't like about fall is that it is so short, and it's a warning that thirty below zero, many feet of snow and hours and hours of darkness is just around the corner.
But so far it's been great , and the colors seem better than ever.
It's been a very nice summer and spent a lot of time enjoying it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc