Whenever fall rolls around I can't help but get renewed about my appreciation for nature. It's as if all the trees show all the beauty before they go to sleep for the winter.
The only thing I don't like about fall is that it is so short, and it's a warning that thirty below zero, many feet of snow and hours and hours of darkness is just around the corner.
But so far it's been great , and the colors seem better than ever.
It's been a very nice summer and spent a lot of time enjoying it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!