Whenever fall rolls around I can't help but get renewed about my appreciation for nature. It's as if all the trees show all the beauty before they go to sleep for the winter.
The only thing I don't like about fall is that it is so short, and it's a warning that thirty below zero, many feet of snow and hours and hours of darkness is just around the corner.
But so far it's been great , and the colors seem better than ever.
It's been a very nice summer and spent a lot of time enjoying it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry