Fall has arrived
With all the news about the economy and the elections (US and Canada) it is good to get outside and appreciate nature and the seasons marching forward. This year felt like a particularly fast transition from the greens of summer to yellow in the trees.
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings