Fall has arrived
With all the news about the economy and the elections (US and Canada) it is good to get outside and appreciate nature and the seasons marching forward. This year felt like a particularly fast transition from the greens of summer to yellow in the trees.
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama