Falling for Fall
It is that time of year again-autumn and the leaves will be soon changing. One of the aspects of fall foliage photography is that there are thousands of autumn shots on dreamstime so it is necessary that any photos that are submitted really standout. Is the composition of the photo more interesting than usual or what about color? I have found it is best to shoot photos looking upwards at trees with bright colors and a blue sky. A polarizer filter might help to bring some drama to the landscape. Look for interesting compositions or framing effects. You do not necessarily have to travel to New England to get the best photos though autumn in places like Vermont, New York State, New Hampshire and Maine can be spectacular. Many of my photos were taken at a local park next to my home in Washington D.C. Autumn signals an end to the warm weather with winter not far away. Soon with any luck snow will be falling making for new photo opportunities.
Photo credits: Richard Gunion.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images