Falling at the last hurdle
I’ve been trying to bring up my approval ratio, avoiding assignments etc so, on Sunday, I’m at 79.9%, one more approval needed to hit the magic 80%, next pending image is a different POV on two already accepted, feeling pretty smug.
Monday morning, “not quite what we’re looking for” – no dispute on this but, all the same, AAAAAARGH!!
Moral of the tale? Don't count your chickens before they hatch
Because the only things certain in life are death and taxes :-D
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective