Falling at the last hurdle
I’ve been trying to bring up my approval ratio, avoiding assignments etc so, on Sunday, I’m at 79.9%, one more approval needed to hit the magic 80%, next pending image is a different POV on two already accepted, feeling pretty smug.
Monday morning, “not quite what we’re looking for” – no dispute on this but, all the same, AAAAAARGH!!
Moral of the tale? Don't count your chickens before they hatch
Because the only things certain in life are death and taxes :-D
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo