Falling in Love
Why photographers fall in love? And why they should?I mean it's good for them. The more often they do the better it is for their photography & better for their subjects.
So am I out of my mind? Have I become an agony aunt or something?
Hey! I am talking about falling in love with the subject you are shooting. Yes, love the subject & everything will fall into place. Fame, money & self satisfaction.
The other day I was shooting a Rock Star
I shot the pictures with the same passion he had for his music. Believe me I still follow his music. That is love. That is a never ending relation. In fact I follow his every news & updates. That is what I do with all my assignments. I work from my heart.
So What is my message? If you want to specialize in a particular photography area, love is most important factor.
Lots of love & Happy shooting
Photo credits: Oleg Palchyk.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster