I recently had the privilege of spending 12 wonderful days away on holiday with my son, where we participated (or he did) in many different types of activities. Apart from the pictures shown here and the time spent away, I have had a quiet time on DT as far as uploading of new images (have not taken many lately) and as far as sales go too. Before I went away I was sitting on 92 sales and over the 12 or so days absence I was hoping to return to break my 100th sale, alas it was not to be, having only 4 sales over the days of my absence. However, I am pleased to announce that one of my recent additions from this holiday has bought me closer to my first milestone and put me to 98 sales (2 more to go) This is the lucky image.
This image was recently added and has already had a sale, so I am hoping that my holiday images of my son may at last be the images that will get me to this goal (it would be nice if this was reached with a sale of one of my sons images). Besides the sales, I had a great time with my son and cant wait till our next adventure!
PS...The sunrise image one one that my son and I got to watch with all its splendour when we awoke early one morning to take a very early morning safari game drive.
Photo credits: , Fultonsphoto.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget