I spent the weekend at a camping family reunion, and took the opportunity to capture several moments in time. There was the innocence of the young children, the seriousness of the older folks, the fun activities of the young adults and the nature of the campground.
I feel very lucky to have a time machine.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road