I spent the weekend at a camping family reunion, and took the opportunity to capture several moments in time. There was the innocence of the young children, the seriousness of the older folks, the fun activities of the young adults and the nature of the campground.
I feel very lucky to have a time machine.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror