I spent the weekend at a camping family reunion, and took the opportunity to capture several moments in time. There was the innocence of the young children, the seriousness of the older folks, the fun activities of the young adults and the nature of the campground.
I feel very lucky to have a time machine.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget