Favorite subject of my husband
The tiger is a mammal, the largest of four ‘big cats’ Lines, Tigers, Jaguars and Leopards, lives in eastern and southern Asia, reaching up to four meters long and weighing also a lot. The most recognizable feature is his pattern fur dark vertical strips on orange and white.
Big, majestic, dangerous and beautiful wild animal is a symbol of power, life energy and dignity. That’s what my husband says and that is why he loved them so much. There are same more examples of what my Andrzej is loved most.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips