Favorite subject of my husband
The tiger is a mammal, the largest of four ‘big cats’ Lines, Tigers, Jaguars and Leopards, lives in eastern and southern Asia, reaching up to four meters long and weighing also a lot. The most recognizable feature is his pattern fur dark vertical strips on orange and white.
Big, majestic, dangerous and beautiful wild animal is a symbol of power, life energy and dignity. That’s what my husband says and that is why he loved them so much. There are same more examples of what my Andrzej is loved most.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject