Favorite subject of my husband
The tiger is a mammal, the largest of four ‘big cats’ Lines, Tigers, Jaguars and Leopards, lives in eastern and southern Asia, reaching up to four meters long and weighing also a lot. The most recognizable feature is his pattern fur dark vertical strips on orange and white.
Big, majestic, dangerous and beautiful wild animal is a symbol of power, life energy and dignity. That’s what my husband says and that is why he loved them so much. There are same more examples of what my Andrzej is loved most.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America