Fear of street photography
Hello. Here I am writing a new blog about a fear that I recently discovered. One of my fears I never knew it's there. Sometimes, when I just wander the street of my city I observed a lot of people doing different things, getting excited about something, being sad about something, being concentrated to something and so on... a lot of situations I wanted to take a photo to - guess what - I never took a street photo. When I put my hand in the bag to grab the camera I get some cold shiver over my hand and I simply can't do it. I feel like invading those people's privacy and I fear they will hate me and get angry. Even if I shoot architecture people look at me like I would be some sort of freak. I don't know how people behave in other countries, but here, in Romania I get that feeling of being different (freaky way) if I take photos in the street. Is there anybody to have been experiencing the same symptoms and got over it ? I can shoot architecture oly if I someone comes with me. :) Some advices... please...
This one, actualy, I could do because there were so many cameras pointed on him... Mostly it was a parade so nobody minded me taking photos.
Photo credits: Oprea Ioan.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images