Fear of street photography
Hello. Here I am writing a new blog about a fear that I recently discovered. One of my fears I never knew it's there. Sometimes, when I just wander the street of my city I observed a lot of people doing different things, getting excited about something, being sad about something, being concentrated to something and so on... a lot of situations I wanted to take a photo to - guess what - I never took a street photo. When I put my hand in the bag to grab the camera I get some cold shiver over my hand and I simply can't do it. I feel like invading those people's privacy and I fear they will hate me and get angry. Even if I shoot architecture people look at me like I would be some sort of freak. I don't know how people behave in other countries, but here, in Romania I get that feeling of being different (freaky way) if I take photos in the street. Is there anybody to have been experiencing the same symptoms and got over it ? I can shoot architecture oly if I someone comes with me. :) Some advices... please...
This one, actualy, I could do because there were so many cameras pointed on him... Mostly it was a parade so nobody minded me taking photos.
Photo credits: Oprea Ioan.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)