Feathers and Fur
Hi everyone. I am fortunate to have just returned from another thrip to the Kalahari here in South Africa and managed to get a number of beautiful shots of our feathered and furred friends. Once again its a matter of sitting around in extreme heat (36 degrees plus) and waiting for the moment to shoot. It is a magcal place with a fantastically beautiful wild life. Please have a look and maybe it will be enough to whet your appetitie for a trip to South Africa. Here is a small sample of the new images.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips