Feathers and Fur
Hi everyone. I am fortunate to have just returned from another thrip to the Kalahari here in South Africa and managed to get a number of beautiful shots of our feathered and furred friends. Once again its a matter of sitting around in extreme heat (36 degrees plus) and waiting for the moment to shoot. It is a magcal place with a fantastically beautiful wild life. Please have a look and maybe it will be enough to whet your appetitie for a trip to South Africa. Here is a small sample of the new images.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project