Feathers and Fur
Hi everyone. I am fortunate to have just returned from another thrip to the Kalahari here in South Africa and managed to get a number of beautiful shots of our feathered and furred friends. Once again its a matter of sitting around in extreme heat (36 degrees plus) and waiting for the moment to shoot. It is a magcal place with a fantastically beautiful wild life. Please have a look and maybe it will be enough to whet your appetitie for a trip to South Africa. Here is a small sample of the new images.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo