With so many great portfolios out there, I’ve wondered how someone gets chosen as a Featured Contributor. Must all be friends or relatives of the editors, or someone who knows someone higher up, or maybe it’s only for the exclusive contributors since they only care about you if you put all your eggs in their basket, right?—oh, wait, that’s that other site…
Well now I know for sure it’s none of the above here at DT, since somehow I’ve been given the honor! A huge Thank You to DT for your support, and for providing a great place for photographers to sell our work and share ideas and advice.
Photo credits: Goldenkb.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project