With so many great portfolios out there, I’ve wondered how someone gets chosen as a Featured Contributor. Must all be friends or relatives of the editors, or someone who knows someone higher up, or maybe it’s only for the exclusive contributors since they only care about you if you put all your eggs in their basket, right?—oh, wait, that’s that other site…
Well now I know for sure it’s none of the above here at DT, since somehow I’ve been given the honor! A huge Thank You to DT for your support, and for providing a great place for photographers to sell our work and share ideas and advice.
Photo credits: Goldenkb.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays