I just wanted to take a moment and thank the staff at Dreamstime for allowing me to be the featured photographer for these short seven days. I get so much inspiration from these featured photographers every week and I'm honored and humbled with this pleasant surprise.
I'm still new to the world of stock imagery and I believe this is the wave of the future for shooters. The days of the clients calling you to some exotic location to shoot are few and far between. Since I've been shooting stock, I see certain images being used time and time again with major corporations. As the world economy fluctuates almost on a daily basis, clients of all sizes are trying to find ways to cut their budgets. Stock photography is here to stay and with the advent of the Internet, our images are open to so many clients we could never dream of reaching out ourselves.
I am always looking to enhance my position in stock photography and Dreamstime has been a great tool for direction and leadership. I hope some of you will be able to take a look at my images and be inspired as I have with yours.
Photo credits: Walter Arce.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo