Featured Photographer + Re-introducing My Mom!
Once again, a big thanks to Dreamstime for making me the featured photographer. What a wonderful surprise!
I love taking pictures and so does my mom. She joined DT a few years ago, and her photography has improved in leaps and bounds. Stock photography is wonderful in that sense because it makes you keep shooting. A sale is a great reward that encourages you to keep going.
Here are a few of her pictures from her last trip to Cuba. I really love some of them and helpfully she will make me a print for my birthday : )
Happy sales and shooting everyone!
Photo credits: Lostafichuk.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready