Since February 2008....
I am an amateur photographer and I like to taking pictures of places where I go. Finally after a year of DT I break through the wall of the 100 photos online.
Unfortunately a lot of those are still discarded, but now, often I find myself taking pictures thinking to DT, and if someone download those gives me great pleasure.
My next goal is to reach the first $ 100, I hope it arrives soon.
Photo credits: Marco Pitacco.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images