Did you ever get that froggy feeling about this time of year?
Where I live in the United States is pretty far north and it's been a very hard winter. Even today it's -20 below zero.
But signs of spring are every where. Saint Patty's day is getting closer and many stores have all the green hats and garb on display.
The Easter decorations are up and the shelves are full of bunnies and candy eggs.
And if that isn't enough to make you froggy all you have to do is walk down the isles in the dept. store and see that all the snow blowers and shovels have been replaced with mowers and rakes.
So call it shack wacky, froggy, or whatever you want but I'm feeling it. How about you?
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images