Did you ever get that froggy feeling about this time of year?
Where I live in the United States is pretty far north and it's been a very hard winter. Even today it's -20 below zero.
But signs of spring are every where. Saint Patty's day is getting closer and many stores have all the green hats and garb on display.
The Easter decorations are up and the shelves are full of bunnies and candy eggs.
And if that isn't enough to make you froggy all you have to do is walk down the isles in the dept. store and see that all the snow blowers and shovels have been replaced with mowers and rakes.
So call it shack wacky, froggy, or whatever you want but I'm feeling it. How about you?
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips