Feeling Good About a Milestone
Usually when I blog I try to write something that will be of interest to other photographers, designers, or guests.
Today, on the other hand, I just want to share some happy news: I have made it to one of my goals, which is to upload 200 images.
This shot took a good amount of consideration: How to compose the frame to provide something of interest in each plane, how to expose the beautiful ironwood without over-exposing the mountains and sky (PhotoShop helped on that), how to balance depth of field. . . The lucky part of this time-consuming process is that I have a clear memory of that still, warm day in the desert--and having reached my milestone makes that memory even sweeter! So, thanks to all in the Dt world, from reviewers to keyworders to designers to colleagues who helped me reach this goal.
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road