Feeling Good About a Milestone
Usually when I blog I try to write something that will be of interest to other photographers, designers, or guests.
Today, on the other hand, I just want to share some happy news: I have made it to one of my goals, which is to upload 200 images.
This shot took a good amount of consideration: How to compose the frame to provide something of interest in each plane, how to expose the beautiful ironwood without over-exposing the mountains and sky (PhotoShop helped on that), how to balance depth of field. . . The lucky part of this time-consuming process is that I have a clear memory of that still, warm day in the desert--and having reached my milestone makes that memory even sweeter! So, thanks to all in the Dt world, from reviewers to keyworders to designers to colleagues who helped me reach this goal.
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia